All in for the Americana

Just in time for the Fourth of July, this Americana trend arrives! We are seeing a real taste of vintage-inspired Americana looks with signature styles, impeccable class,
 simplicity, and creativity.


When I think of designers that have inspired and contributed to the Americana look, I would be remiss if Ralph Lauren wasn't at the top of my list. One of the first really special articles of clothing that my mother bought me was a Ralph Lauren cotton flag sweater. I love flags; I often wonder, if I weren't American, would I still like ours the best? Maybe Ralph Lauren's use of the nation's symbol in his designs has inspired that certain feeling of comfort and security whenever I see it. 


The Americana trend, similar to color blocking, should allow you to keep things simple and fun. You can use red, white or blue as base colors and dress up your outfit with all three colors in your bracelets, necklaces, scarves, or earrings. Stars and stripes are a must-have in this trend, and with our American flag accessories you can wear yours proudly!


When I think of this simply adorable Americana trend, one celebrity comes to mind: Taylor Swift. Her lyrics tell stories of summer love and romance, whimsy and cuteness. Taylor got her start in my hometown of Nashville, amid lots of culture, restaurants, shops and fun! 


The Americana trend doesn't just include clothes, but expands into the world of accessories. Bold blues, deep reds and bright whites take a huge front seat in this trend. Handbags and clutches help make your Americana look complete. 

Get inspired and take this summer season by storm as you channel your inner Taylor, wear your favorite Ralph Lauren Flag shirt, or rock the red, white and blue. 

Fashionably Yours,
Tara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment