Travel Light with a Wrislet!

What can be better than your favorite handbag?  A wristlet of course! Lou lou has a great selection of these fabulous clutch style carryalls.  Whether you are dashing out of your car to do a quick errand, going out on a date or want to travel light, a lou lou wristlet is just what you need! We have great selections in store and online for you to choose from.


I love our peacock key chain wristlet!  The print is so fun and the size is great for essentials like keys, credit cards, and cash.  I have a tendency to leave my bulky bag in my car and grab my wallet to do my grocery shopping.  This wristlet is the perfect solution!  It comes in three great color combinations.  Get one for you and the other two for your besties.  You can’t beat the $8 priceJ
I also love our Katie wristlet.  It comes in 9 different colors; one for every day of the week and then some! Hot pink is my personal favorite and would look great with our beautiful Ella Moss top and skinny ankle length jeans.

 



Another great lou lou wristlet is the Lorry.  Pick from 6 great colors.  This one is great for daytime or night.  I really like the teal color.  This wristlet is sophisticated enough to wear out on a dinner date or other fun evening event.  Think concerts, the movies or the club scene.  The lou lou Lorry wristlet helps you travel light when you need to.


We have several wristlet styles to choose from.  Let lou lou help you find the perfect one that suits your busy lifestyle!  Shop at our 21+ locations and online.
With Optimism,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment