Holiday Excitement

Yesterday I returned to our office and beautiful fall in Middleburg ,Virginia...

from bustling New York City!

Where they are already in full holiday mode. The city is always exciting and I loved seeing the elves in the windows.

As  I walked in the office feeling a little behind the ball, on the way to the coffee machine I got a glimpse of Paige and Eric (our web designers) working on our holiday gift and winter wear website selections.

Not only was I anxiety relieved, I  loved their layouts and  wanted to buy all of the gifts (even though I have already bought them once).

 
I also wanted it to snow!

Please check it out.  Paige and Eric have done a fantastic job! I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I have.

As Thanksgiving  and Christmas  approach quickly, please  enjoy your families friends and traditions!!!

“Without our traditions, our lives would be as shaky as a fiddler on the roof.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment