Monthly Picks: Our Top Four for May

Sarah’s Picks
Lately I've really been into poppy, punky neons, so I was immediately attracted to our Ikat Dot Scarf in citrus. The color is to die for and looks great layered with other manic colors or with classic neutrals. The scarf's weight and length makes it really versatile and the lightweight wool makes it perfect for this time of year!

 My other latest obsession is our new fragrance and gift line, Tokyo Milk.  I’m partial to the Petite Parfum Solids, as the fragrances are beyond alluring and they are light enough to wear now and into the coming summer (warmer) months.  Sugar Sugar is my personal favorite-the confection-themed packaging is darling!  For me, it conjures images of Marie Antoinette, ever indulgent and, consequently, ever glamorous.




Cayli's Picks
This bag is the perfect cross between a vintage briefcase and (with an optional long strap) a classy purse. I love the color, the shape and the little twist buckes! I want to wear it will wide leg jeans and a striped boatneck tee to bring out a seventies summer vibe. 

Who doesn't want a huge beetle ring!? I love this oversized, funky and sort of creepy ring as a statement piece, especially with a ruffly girly dress for contrast!

No comments:

Post a Comment