An Introduction

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR STORES:

We are a small company out of Middleburg, Virginia with two clothing stores (Middleburg and Leesburg) and five accessory stores (Middleburg, Reston, Bethesda, Dupont Circle and F Street) in the DC metro area and Northern Virginia. We are owned by a husband and wife team from Middeburg who each have years of retail experience and expertise. We try to offer something new and fun for every style and price range while also catering to the current trends. We have a constantly evolving inventory (new merchandise comes in twice a week!) and we also aim to offer great customer service from knowledgeable and fashionable employees. A list of our locations, their phone numbers and each store's hours of operation is available at our website: http://loulouboutiques.com/index.cfm?action=locations

A LITTLE ABOUT US (YOUR BLOGGERS):
Cayli (manager at Dupont Circle)
I grew up in a little mountain town in Northern California (it's near Yosemite National Park and a couple hours from San Francisco). I moved to the city of Santa Barbara in Southern California to go to school, where a couple years later I met my fiancé. I moved here from California to be with him and ended up also falling in love with DC. Besides working at Lou Lou, I cook (a lot!), craft and read. I love crime shows and weird science facts, and a good rock song makes my day! If I had to pick a favorite jewelry designer we carry, it would probably be a toss up between Lenora Dame and David Aubrey... I love the vintage looks they create and how fun and whimsical they are while still being totally wearable in any situation.



Sarah (manager at F Street)
I was born and raised in the deep South and moved to DC from Birmingham, AL about a year and a half ago.  I've been with Lou Lou for as long as I've been in DC and am very excited about being involved with their new website!  Obviously, I'm really into high fashion, jewelry, and accessories of any kind.  My favorite jewelry designers are Kenneth Jay Lane (I can't get enough of his sparkly animals and his cocktail rings never disappoint!) and Mija, a great, local DC talent.  Outside of the fashion world, I enjoy film, literature, and art-both making and appreciating it.  I have a darling little dog and, like Cayli, I too enjoy music.  Aren't live shows at hole-in-the wall clubs the best?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment