Exotic Prints: Snakeskin


Snakeskin remains a hot material for handbags of all sizes and shapes. Designers like DVF and Giorgio Armani incorporated these looks into their runway shows for the spring 2015 season.

How to wear snakeskin
As seen on runways, you can pair it with just about anything! Mix bright with bright, or keep it simple and mix with neutrals. Don’t limit yourself to just snakeskin accessories; be brave and wear a piece of clothing! I’ve seen tons of super-cute pieces of clothing with print that I can’t wait to get my hands on. This trend has recreated itself over the past decade, leaving it to be one of the dominate prints in the fashion industry.

      


Personally, I love the snakeskin trend. It’s ironic I am saying this because I have four pet snakes in my home. My wonderful fiancĂ© happens to be the biggest animal lover, including snakes! Lucky me! I think the print makes everything look expensive, one of a kind and exotic. We have seen this print with the more traditional color parings like black and brown, but this new trend of vibrant colors exposes a more playful side.

      

When entering a room, you definitely will be the showstopper at any event. You will certainly receive stares from admiration and fascination because of how stunning this print looks in person. I am all about mixing up your current wardrobe with pieces that will make a statement, including snakeskin!


      

While bright colors have been incorporated in this print, the classic neutral color combinations are still here to stay. As seen on our website, a pair of snake-print earrings can still be a great add on.

      

Real snakeskin can be quite costly, but there are many affordable faux snakeskin pieces sold on our website that will put you right on trend with the rest of the fashion world!

Xoxo,
Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment