Polished & Accessorized by Chaela Schalin

October is here, giving us the perfect opportunity to wear pink and support Breast Cancer Awareness month. I'm really excited about rallying behind this cause and pink happens to be my favorite color. There are so many beautiful shades of pink to wear to show your support in Breast Cancer awareness. 

Think Pink


This week I've chosen to show my support and affinity for pink with a paisley print scarf and slipknot style earrings. I've also added in one of our most popular cuff style watches. I tied all of this pink together with a neutral tone felt fedora and handbag. All of these items worn together or separate will champion well in to the Fall season. 

Last but not least, I've chosen OPI's 'I Love Applause' as the the perfect nail polish to compliment this look. It's subtle, goes well with the shades and textures of the paired accessories, and it's also a great everyday neutral tone. The name of the polish also rallies the cause! So rock your pink and let's give a huge round of applause to all of the Breast Cancer fighters, survivors, advocates and researchers worldwide! 

Polished in Pink by Yours Truly,

Chaela

Check out our "Show Your Pink" page and get your pink accessories for a deal this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment